Wednesday, May 5, 2010

An accident


On a beautiful nice day when I was returning from college I was driving on the highway a suddenly I got caught up in a traffic jam which was weird, because I couldn’t see any problems.
But as the traffic moved a little I saw two cars one black and one white crashed into camel .The white car was totally smashed and there were two ambulance cars. It was really busy. I felt really bad for the people that were in the car because there was broken glass on the street and blood and the camel died.

When I reached home I was thinking about the accident and it made me really sad I kept thinking of it until I got sleepy. I promised myself to always drive safely .So from that day on I always follow the rules on the road when I’m driving for my safety and other peoples safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment