
I was 16 years old when this accident changed my whole life. Before I was helpless man I didn’t like helping people or anybody except myself.
I was selfish. One day when I was walking to school when I saw there was blind man who wanted to cross the street but there was nobody who could help him cross. What attracted my attention was that near him there was a small kid about my age who was crossing the street and he didn’t a move muscle to help him. So the poor blind was very stressed and still looked for anybody could help him. So I decided to help him cross the street. He was very grateful for my help and said ‘thank for very much.’ He then told me that he wasn’t born blind but his eyesight started to lose eyesight after getting sick. There was nothing the doctors could do so he had to get used to being blind. It was nice to talk to him.
This was the first step to start helping people and I helped him so from that moment I became a helpful man. Now I’m teaching my brothers how to help people who need help.
I was selfish. One day when I was walking to school when I saw there was blind man who wanted to cross the street but there was nobody who could help him cross. What attracted my attention was that near him there was a small kid about my age who was crossing the street and he didn’t a move muscle to help him. So the poor blind was very stressed and still looked for anybody could help him. So I decided to help him cross the street. He was very grateful for my help and said ‘thank for very much.’ He then told me that he wasn’t born blind but his eyesight started to lose eyesight after getting sick. There was nothing the doctors could do so he had to get used to being blind. It was nice to talk to him.
This was the first step to start helping people and I helped him so from that moment I became a helpful man. Now I’m teaching my brothers how to help people who need help.

No comments:
Post a Comment