
National Day is a very special event for the Emirati people. Everyone has their own way in celebrating national day. As for me and my friends; it was a unique celebration. We did many different things. Before two days of the national day, we decorated and colored our cars, the same as our flag’s colors. Some of my friends put stickers of the president on their cars. On the national day we went as a group in our decorated cars to the Cornish, driving around and listening to national music. Two of my friends were dancing traditional dances.
I also, attended the celebration organized in HCT. It was a nice one. The students did a play about the former life in the UAE. Then we saw traditional dances done by the students and teachers. After that, we had lunch. It was a really special day for me. And I am looking forward for the next National Day.
I also, attended the celebration organized in HCT. It was a nice one. The students did a play about the former life in the UAE. Then we saw traditional dances done by the students and teachers. After that, we had lunch. It was a really special day for me. And I am looking forward for the next National Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment